T’is the season to be jolly. Let’s fa la la la la over to the kitchen and make some gifts to give this year. Put thought, love, sweat and tears (okay, please leave those out just put love) into your gift giving with this nourishing sexy treat. AND the best part about this recipe is it’s GOOD for you. Dark chocolate is the epitome of sexiness and indulgence without overdoing it.
Pack these treats in a lovely candy bag, wrapped with twine and a heartfelt handwritten note to go with it and give to your favorite friends. You may just want to keep these for yourself. They are THAT good.
What You Need:
- 1 pound dark chocolate (65-85% cacao), roughly chopped
- 1 cup raw shelled pistachios, roughly chopped
- 1 cup unsweetened dried cranberries
- Fleur de sel, for garnish
How You Make It:
- Place chopped dark chocolate in a large heatproof glass bowl. Set over a pot of simmering water, stirring constantly until completely melted. This will take up to 5 minutes.
- Pour chocolate onto a large sheet pan, smoothing the surface with a spatula until the chocolate is ¼” thick.
- Sprinkle pistachios and cranberries even on top of the chocolate. Garnish with fleur de sel (or sea salt).
One thought on “Sultry Dark Chocolate Bark”
Easy peasy! Love it- thanks!