My roommate and I are watching the Grammy’s and were in need of dinner but wanted to make minimal effort. I concocted the easiest and fastest nachos so we could get to the eating faster as well as watching the Grammy’s.
Guramrit’s Easy Peasy Vegetarian Nachos
1/2 bag of Tostito Chips
1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup of halved baby tomatoes
1 can of black beans
1/2 cup of frozen corn
1/2 onion diced
2 tablespoons of taco seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Put a layer of chips on the bottom of the pan (save some to put on top). Rinse beans and add 1 tablespoon of taco seasoning. Set aside.
3. Take frozen corn and halved tomatoes and mix with the remaining tablespoon of taco seasoning.
4. Add beans, corn, diced onions and tomatoes to the top of the chips. Add shredded cheese. Add rest of chips and add more cheese.
5. Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
6. Serve with Salsa and enjoy! Yumo!
Look out for more good veggie treats.
Peace, love and no beef.
P.S. Watch the Grammy’s!