Whoa, I know the name sounds like a MOUTHFULL! Well…it’s a mouth full of AWESOME! Seriously. It just doesn’t seem like the holidays if there isn’t some combination of pumpkin, gingerbread or coquito (a Puerto Rican version of egg nog just coconut cream/milk based-it’s delish, just don’t forget the rum). And in case you didn’t know this about me already, I’m a fan of holiday beverages (remember the vegan pumpkin spice latte recipe) just, I like to do it my way.
I figured I could combine all these flavors that I crave in one smoothie.
Bold and crazy, I know right?
It’s delicious. It’s great for breakfast, pre-workout, post-workout. Maybe you want this instead of eggnog and feel pretty badass that you had an awesome treat that’s super duper nourishing.
Mouth watering yet?
The Pumpkingingercoco Smoothie
Total time: 5 minutes
What You Need:
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 cups almond/coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut manna (or coconut butter-this is necessary)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein (Warrior Blend by Sun Warrior)
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger (for spiciness)
- 1 teaspoon blackstrap molasses or grade b maple syrup
How You Make It:
- Blend until creamy.