Do you have an abundance of fruit you have NO idea what to do with? Grab your mason jar, you’re in for a treat. You can really impress a guest or your special someone with a jar of this yumminess. The best part? You can really use any of your favorite fruits (I went with blueberries) and this will be done in NO time at all.
What You Need:
- 3 cups frozen or fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon brown rice syrup (optional)
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
How You Make It:
- In a medium sized sauce pan on medium heat, bring the blueberries to a boil. Add brown rice syrup and stir constantly.
- Reduce heat to low and bring to a simmer. Smash blueberries or fruit of your choice to your desired consistency.
- Add in chia seeds and cook for an additional 15 minutes until desired consistency is reached.
- Stir in lemon juice and lemon zest and allow to cool completely.
- Pour into a mason jar and store in the fridge.
- Serve on toast, scones, or eat with a spoon 🙂
What is your favorite jam recipe?
Peace, love and no beef!