Happy holidays everyone! I hope you are enjoying some well deserved rest and rejuvenation. I know I am. I am so sorry for my lack of posting. I just started an internship at Weight Watchers and took on a freelance fact-checking job in addition to my current Social Media assistant job. Jeez I’m making myself busy but this is all worth it. I am getting into a nice little flow. The moment I get more adjusted, the more I will post. I promise!
So, as I mentioned in a previous post, I am participating in a delightful health and wellness challenge for the holiday season: Elf for health.
This weeks challenges have been phenomenal so far. But today is by far my favorite. Today’s challenge is to write down 20 things you are grateful for. I am trying my best to find at least one positive or one thing I am grateful for everyday but today really helped put things in perspective!
Here is my list of things I’m grateful for:
2.My incredibly boyfriend (super grateful for him)
3.My close circle of friends (my phenomenal support system)
4. Great health
5. My current education at IIN
6. My current jobs and internships
7. A place to live
8. So so so grateful for Zumba
9. iPhone, iPad. Yes, I’m grateful for technology
10. Vegan cheese!
11. Trader Joes
12. Dark chocolate
13. Tea (yea, I said it. Tea.)
14. My fab Erin Condren planner. It’s that amazing. Couldn’t be without it!
15. Syracuse university. One of the best decisions I have ever made was attending undergrad there.
16. I am grateful for trees and plants. Thank you for providing oxygen!
17. Vegetables and fruits. Actually, I am really grateful for food. I love food.
18. Wine. I love vino. Shiraz, Chianti, Malbec, you name it, I love it.
19. I am sincerely and truly grateful for all the people I have met in my life who have taught me something.
20. I am grateful for my strength internally and externally. And most importantly I am grateful and thankful to be blessed with this life.
What are you grateful for?